Friday, April 14, 2006

Links to the U.S. Constitution and the Pa Constitution

This is a link to the Pa Constitution

This is a link to the U.S. Constitution

As these documents are the basis for our discussions, as per a comment by Vote Fix in one of the first posts I made, I went to the drawing board and put the links in that post and made this one for the purpose of placing these links foremost on the Blog, today 4-16-2006 I decided it would just be better to have these links in the side bar so I could bring to thought, the problems; and hopefully give solutions to answers about the right direction in which we should move our thinking on these issues.

First you might notice that I update my posts as required, and secondly I put forth questions before I give answers.

The reason I question something is to get us on the same page, if we are not looking at the problem from the same point of view, then we are not going to see the answers in the same context. For that reason I do seek feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home